My first visit
We are so excited that you have chosen us as your Henderson Dentist. We look forward to getting to know you and having you join our dental family at Green Valley Dentistry.
Here is what is going to happen during your first visit.
- We will complete a full mouth series of xrays and photographs to obtain all of the information we will need to make the best treatment plan for you.
- The doctor will take this time to introduce himself and officially welcome you to our dental family. He will get to know you and discuss what brings you to the office.
- We will fully review your medical history and the medications you are taking. Many common conditions like high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease and their medications can affect your oral health and the condition of your gums and teeth.
- The doctor will perform a head and neck examination, an oral cancer screening, and a complete oral examination. He will use all the information gathered from the x-rays and exams to formulate a treatment plan with you to restore esthetics and function.
- We will review all of the findings with you. We will review all of the x-rays and any pictures that we have taken with you and any possible treatment. In many cases there are different options of treatment and we will discuss those options so you can make an educated decision on how best your treat your smile.
*Note* In rare cases the doctor may need study models and will need more time to formulate the treatment plan. In such cases a follow-up appointment will be needed.
Financing & insurance
INSURANCE AND PAYMENT OPTIONS
Everyone should be able to have a beautiful, healthy smile! Dentistry for Families offers a variety of convenient payment options to help patients across the Las Vegas valley achieve a lifetime of good oral health. We are happy to review these options in more detail.
PARTICIPATING INSURANCE PROVIDER
We are happy to be a provider with most PPO insurances. This not only simplifies the billing process for you but also guarantees that you pay the correct amount. Dental insurance can be confusing and we are happy to answer any questions you have regarding your plan.
NO DENTAL INSURANCE?
We understand that for one reason or another that many families do not have dental insurance. For patients who do not have insurance, we offer a 10% discount if payment is made when the appointment is scheduled EVEN if you are using a card. If you decide to pay in cash then you will receive a 15% discount if payment is made when treatment is scheduled. Discounts do not apply if the treatment has already been started or has been completed.
We are proud to work with two of the most respected medical financing companies in the industry. Both companies offer unique payment plans to fit your specific needs. If you have questions regarding financing please give us a call or you can click on the links below to apply immediately.
Dentistry for Families is proud to be a contracted dental provider with the VA. For those Veterans that qualify with the VA for dental coverage you can select us as your new dental home.
FIRST RESPONDERS & MILITARY
Dentistry for Families is contracted with all insurances that provide coverage to those in uniform including Metro, North Las Vegas Police, Clark County Fire Department, and the City of Las Vegas Fire Department. We are also happy to serve those families that serve us in the military. We proudly accept Tricare. We are thankful for the men and women that sacrifice for our community and our country.